CC33

    Man on the Moon

    Share

    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

    Male
    Join date: 2010-01-31
    Location: New York
    Posts: 26787
    Rep: 607

    default Man on the Moon

    Post by Tony Marino on Fri Jun 15, 2012 10:42 am

    How can people actually belive that man didn't walk on the moon?




    CeCe
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

    Join date: 2010-06-30
    Posts: 11962
    Rep: 326

    default Re: Man on the Moon

    Post by CeCe on Fri Jun 15, 2012 10:49 am

    People believe all kinds of crazy shit no matter how much evidence to the contrary they're shown.






    *Walter White returning soon :-)

    Alan Smithee
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

    Male
    Join date: 2010-09-03
    Location: 40º44’18.33”N 73º58’31.82”W
    Posts: 25793
    Rep: 381

    default Re: Man on the Moon

    Post by Alan Smithee on Fri Jun 15, 2012 1:23 pm

    Shrugs (Oh well…) Mental illness?



    My nephew Tony's little brother and me...


    "The race is not always to the swift nor the battle to the strong -- but that's the way to bet."

    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

    Female
    Join date: 2010-06-22
    Posts: 11956
    Rep: 182

    default Re: Man on the Moon

    Post by Supernova on Fri Jun 15, 2012 1:47 pm

    Beats the hell out of me, I've never gotten that one myself, same as the people who say the Holocaust never happened, yes, not the ones saying not as many people died, but that it actually never happened at all.

    CeCe
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

    Join date: 2010-06-30
    Posts: 11962
    Rep: 326

    default Re: Man on the Moon

    Post by CeCe on Fri Jun 15, 2012 2:10 pm

    The ones that came to my mind with this question are the repugs who keep yammering on & on about that damn birth certificate. It's been done, presented & verified by the state of Hawaii & still they won't shut the hell up. They keep looking for "proof" of something that's been debunked.

    I don't even know what to say about the people who deny the holocaust. There are conspiracy theories & then there's just insanity.






    *Walter White returning soon :-)

    Shale
    ...is a Chamber Royal.
    ...is a Chamber Royal.

    Male
    Join date: 2010-09-27
    Location: Miami Beach
    Posts: 9703
    Rep: 219

    default Re: Man on the Moon

    Post by Shale on Fri Jun 15, 2012 6:54 pm

    CeCe wrote:People believe all kinds of crazy shit no matter how much evidence to the contrary they're shown.

    co-signs




    If it's the right direction - swim upstream.


    Nystyle709
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

    Female
    Join date: 2010-03-16
    Location: New York
    Posts: 27032
    Rep: 339

    default Re: Man on the Moon

    Post by Nystyle709 on Fri Jun 15, 2012 9:06 pm

    Because God is the only one who can go to the moon....since he created it.



    "Some people feel the rain. Others just get wet" Bob Marley


    Bluesmama
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

    Female
    Join date: 2011-07-09
    Location: Portland “Burbs”
    Posts: 3353
    Rep: 43

    default Re: Man on the Moon

    Post by Bluesmama on Sat Jun 16, 2012 12:09 am

    Yeah, well, there's people out there who don't believe there was ever a Holocaust. Scary that they walk among us.



    Before you diagnose yourself with depression or low self-esteem,
    first make sure you are not, in fact, just surrounded by assholes
    .”
    -- author unknown --

    wants2laugh
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

    Female
    Join date: 2011-07-10
    Location: South Jersey---yes we are a different state
    Posts: 3913
    Rep: 87

    default Re: Man on the Moon

    Post by wants2laugh on Sat Jun 16, 2012 2:05 am

    well... people question every detail of everything. One of the biggest pieces of "evidence" of why the moon landing video was fake was that the flag was flapping in the wind. There isn't supposed to be any wind in space since it is a vacuum. In various pictures, the shadows go in several different directions, much the same argument as the Lee Harvey Oswald pic where he is holding the rifle--- his facial shadows to not match the rest of the photo's shadows.

    It's funny that the holocaust was mentioned since the major scientists involved in NASA and the moon landing were actually NAZI's that our government hired to beat the russians in the space race. As for the holocaust... I know it happened, but I do not believe that the numbers of victims are correct. I also believe that it happened because of the inaction of the entire world. There is a fabulous book called The Holocaust Conspiracy: An International Policy of Genocide. It discusses the actions and inactions of different countries--- how the Dominican Republic offered to take 100,000 jews but the US urged them against it. How a ship of jews floated around from port to port seeking help, and after sitting in a london port for weeks, it was sent away.

    so really... when it comes to the govt. i wouldnt put anything past them.




    Shale
    ...is a Chamber Royal.
    ...is a Chamber Royal.

    Male
    Join date: 2010-09-27
    Location: Miami Beach
    Posts: 9703
    Rep: 219

    default Re: Man on the Moon

    Post by Shale on Sat Jun 16, 2012 8:52 am

    I remember the landing. I was there. Took a pic





    If it's the right direction - swim upstream.


    Suzi
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

    Female
    Join date: 2011-03-01
    Location: BC, Canada
    Posts: 1529
    Rep: 85

    default Re: Man on the Moon

    Post by Suzi on Sat Jun 16, 2012 10:41 am

    People love conspiracy theories, there are still questions about the Lincoln assassination. My favorite one is that Bush the 2nd caused 9-11. Really when that government couldn't keep a secret for the life of them, somehow the hundreds of people that would have been needed to cut the girders in both buildings would have caused others to notice. Then having watched a few planned demolitions I have noticed that buildings come down one floor at a time from the bottom floor. I have never seen one come down from the top.

    Having said that I do think there was more to the Kennedy assassination than the Warren Commission said. Some of the things they said didn't make sense especially to someone who knew guns, and some of the facts were held back for a reason.

    Minerva
    …is Significant.
    …is Significant.

    Female
    Join date: 2011-10-26
    Posts: 398
    Rep: 18

    default Re: Man on the Moon

    Post by Minerva on Sun Jun 17, 2012 1:42 am

    I actually knew a lady who did not believe even when she saw the TV telecast of Neil Armstrong walking on the moon. She said it was all fake. Oh well, everyone to his or her own beliefs.

    wants2laugh
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

    Female
    Join date: 2011-07-10
    Location: South Jersey---yes we are a different state
    Posts: 3913
    Rep: 87

    default Re: Man on the Moon

    Post by wants2laugh on Sun Jun 17, 2012 1:58 am

    Suzi wrote:People love conspiracy theories, there are still questions about the Lincoln assassination. My favorite one is that Bush the 2nd caused 9-11. Really when that government couldn't keep a secret for the life of them, somehow the hundreds of people that would have been needed to cut the girders in both buildings would have caused others to notice. Then having watched a few planned demolitions I have noticed that buildings come down one floor at a time from the bottom floor. I have never seen one come down from the top.

    Having said that I do think there was more to the Kennedy assassination than the Warren Commission said. Some of the things they said didn't make sense especially to someone who knew guns, and some of the facts were held back for a reason.

    After working for the federal govt, i do not trust them at ALL! Something that I will never forget is that in feb of 2001, postal processing centers acrossed the country were given "mandatory safety talks" regarding the possibility of anthrax coming thru the mail system. Our building created an anthrax task force that month. 8 months later anthrax was found in our building... then the FBI cleaned the wrong machine and had to close us down again! they have no idea what they are doing! and there was SOMETHING weird about preparing for anthrax and then it arriving. the post office never prepares for anything.. even the inevitable-- so someone knew that it was coming




    Alan Smithee
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

    Male
    Join date: 2010-09-03
    Location: 40º44’18.33”N 73º58’31.82”W
    Posts: 25793
    Rep: 381

    default Re: Man on the Moon

    Post by Alan Smithee on Sun Jun 17, 2012 2:42 am

    wants2laugh wrote:

    After working for the federal govt, i do not trust them at ALL! Something that I will never forget is that in feb of 2001, postal processing centers acrossed the country were given "mandatory safety talks" regarding the possibility of anthrax coming thru the mail system. Our building created an anthrax task force that month. 8 months later anthrax was found in our building... then the FBI cleaned the wrong machine and had to close us down again! they have no idea what they are doing! and there was SOMETHING weird about preparing for anthrax and then it arriving. the post office never prepares for anything.. even the inevitable-- so someone knew that it was coming

    "The nine most terrifying words in the English language are, 'I'm from the government and I'm here to help.'" Ronald Reagan
    (But Neil Armstrong still walked on the Moon)



    My nephew Tony's little brother and me...


    "The race is not always to the swift nor the battle to the strong -- but that's the way to bet."

      Current date/time is Wed Apr 23, 2014 12:18 pm